Warranty and Service
The LaserTouchOne™ carries a one year warranty to the original purchaser. If your device should malfunction due to defective materials and/or workmanship, it is fully guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase providing:
- The warranty card sent with the device is completed and mailed to Laser Health Technologies within 10 days of purchase;
- The LaserTouchOne™ is returned for servicing to Laser Health Technologies;
- The LaserTouchOne™ is not misused, altered, or serviced by any person other than Laser Health Technologies;
- The electroconductive gel provided with the product is the only type of gel to be used with the LaserTouchOne™ device;
- The LaserTouchOne™ is used according to the user instructions and in a manner intended.
Use of a different recharging cord or a different type of electroconductive gel will void the 1-year warranty.
If warranty or other servicing is needed for your LaserTouchOne™ please mail the LaserTouchOne™ and charging cord to Laser Health Technologies:
c/o Laser Health Technologies
11111 N Scottsdale Road, Suite 205-G
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Include your name, address for return, phone number, e-mail address, and a brief description of the issue. Laser Health Technologies will contact you with an estimate of the cost to complete any repairs, if the unit is not under warranty, and arrange for payment.